Detrot GuardiAngels take the pandemic seriously and have taken measures to prevent the spread of the virus by implementing designated areas for students to be in a learning environment while also following the orders set by Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS).
Our goal is to provide the learning experience necessary for the adolescents’ mind to focus on their work or instructions provided by the teachers according to the curriculum align with the school the student is enrolled in.
1. Before the students are allowed into the building and as we close the door for closing of the day, we sanitize each station the student would be exposed to.
2. We provide a temperature check to each person who enters the building.
3. Have everyone fill out a COVID Questionnaire for informal updates on exposure or health status.
4. Provide an approval of passage via text every morning for the student according to their answers on the COVID Questionnaire Form.
5. Separate stations for social distancing purposes.
Lunch table is not necessary for the wearing of mask. Gym or physical exercise classes would be separated from the rest of the so the student could remove his/her mask.
We allow family who live in the same home to zoom at the same table or in close proximity due to their unlimited access to one another outside of the building.